KPOP >> GDragon and conscripted members of BIGBANG

Eko P
0
BIGBANG GDragon commented about the registration of conscripts who could not be ignored in the press conference 'BIGBANG 10th Anniversary Exhibition A to Z' today (4/8). 


BIGBANG's leader asked plan related to the registration and pernyatannnya who said "wanted to retreat from above". Jokingly, GDragon said, "I do not want to retreat from the top. I want to be here for a long time." He added, "I would go every time the country is calling me. Nobody knows when it happened, so I hope if BIGBANG stand together five [members] in front of you as long as possible."

He continued, "I think Appa will I do after my application do. I have to think about when I go back to defend this country. I think it would be older and well as with the thought process going backwards. We will always be the Big Bang. But I tidakt know what will happen when I get back. I think that is not how much time has passed, you will find the confidence in public. "

Until akhinya GDragon concluded, "In my heart, akau want to stay with you all for a very long time."

Source: allkpop
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)