Junsu and Joon Ryu Yeol, bromance partner of the agency C-Jes Entertainment

Eko P
0
If Blossom Entertainment has a bromance sunbae-hoobae Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum, C-Jes Entertainment has a bromance partner Junsu-Yeol Ryu Joon


On August 6, C-Jes Entertainmnt released a video showing Junsu explained the various songs that have been given, and some keywords related to their name.

Junsu also given the opportunity nicknames like what he wants, "Vocal King" or "Dance King", and he chose "Dance King".

"There are many who know how my voice so I want the keywords related to my name, I prefer 'Dance King'," said Junsu.

Junsu also briefly commented on the action in the broadcast Yeol Ryu Joon Naver App-V of its recently. Through the broadcast, Joon Ryu Yeol Junsu sang. "He's really true actor so I do not feel that important song melody or tone. I felt the sincerity when bringing these lyrics," said Junsu.

Then Junsu formed a heart with his hands and said, "Yeol Ryu Joon ssi, I love you." Then he laughed with his bromance attitude towards the Yeol Ryu Joon. You can check the video below.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)