I.O.I 'Whatta Man' Sold Out in Pre-Sales Period

Eko P
0
I.O.I album single "Whatta Man" has sold out even in the pre-sales.



Group I.O.I unit has released the single "Whatta Man" on August 2. The single has sold 30,000 copies during the presales and now single the album has sold over 50,500 copies. Plus, the album reportedly group this unit will be re-manufactured to meet the demand of orders.

Representatives of the production team stated, "When [album] of a girl group, we did not produce much of the album and see the process first before ordering more. But for the case of IOI, we're shocked and there was no time to check the process because the albums were sold exhausted. We started the production of the album as soon as possible, but difficult to achieve the target number of albums are ordered. "

Single albums from I.O.I unit group is special because they have shown success and had perched in first place various album sales online and offline. In addition, the single "Whatta Man" won the 2nd place in MelOn, 1st on Mnet, and to-1 in Bugs after two hours of release. Though I.O.I BLACKPINK also have to contend with the release of their debut single difference is only a few hours of I.O.I.

Meanwhile, I.O.I will start their latest promotional song after their stage performance at a music show "Mnet" today (11/8).

Source: mwave
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)