Yulhee Ex LABOUM Shares Diet Tips as a Mother of 3 Children

Eka P
0

 

Yulhee Ex LABOUM Shares Diet Tips as a Mother of 3 Children
Instagram/yul._.hee


Yulhee does not live with her three children. He divorced from Choi Minhwan at the end of 2023. Because of the divorce, custody of their three children fell to Minhwan.


Even though she is a mother with 3 children, Yulhee continues to maintain her body shape so she looks slim. The woman born in 1997 recently shared her diet tips after having several children.


Yulhee initially shared her beautiful portrait on Instagram on July 19. In that post, a fan asked how to lose around 20 kg. After giving birth, Yulhee's body was full.


Yulhee answered, "I went on a diet without much stress because I lost weight slowly. Most of the diets I used to lose weight in a hurry were starving or reducing the amount of food."


Yulhee gave advice not to go on a diet in a hurry. "It's difficult to create a beautiful body shape with that, because you will only lose weight with a high probability of diet failure," he added.


Yulhee Ex LABOUM Shares Diet Tips as a Mother of 3 Children 2


On the other hand, Yulhee now does not live with her three children. The reason is, he is divorced from Choi Minhwan F.T. Island at the end of 2023. Because of the divorce, custody of their three children fell to Minhwan.


Returning to living alone after being married for so long, Yulhee initially felt worried. "I was very worried because this was the first time I lived alone, but I don't think I should feel that (worried)," he said.


"Everything is satisfying for me except for the scary feeling at night. It feels like I'm getting more diligent and doing a lot of this and that. This is the sense of stability that my own space gives me," continued the former LABOUM member.


Meanwhile, Yulhee still regularly meets her three children, even though they no longer live together. Yulhee and Minhwan agreed to divorce amicably so that their children would not feel a lack of parental love. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)