Heo Youngji Confirms Goo Hara's Voice in KARA's New Song is Not AI

Eka P
0

 

Heo Youngji Confirms Goo Hara's Voice in KARA's New Song is Not AI

KARA returns with a new single featuring the voice of their late member, Goo Hara. Once suspected of using AI, Heo Youngji provided clarification.


Heo Youngji confirmed that the late Goo Hara's voice in KARA's pre-release single "Hello" was not AI. The last member to join this group gave a testimony while being with other members.


On July 19, a video was uploaded on the YouTube channel “Merry Go Round” featuring Youngji as a guest star. In the video, MC Kim Jong-min asked, “Do you often talk to the older members when you rest?”


Bringing up Han Seung Yeon's kindness, Youngji said, “I debuted when I was very young, then took a short break from activities with them, so before I became close to them. I thought a lot about whether I should contact them first, but I was happy that Seungyeon contacted me first to see if I was okay. He bought me food and we talked a lot. I am very grateful. It was a time when I felt confused.”


On the other hand, Youngji admitted that he felt very awkward at first with Park Gyuri. As a leader, he definitely supervises new members.


“He always observes me whether I am good or not. When we reunited two years ago, I even admitted to him, 'I don't think I ever really knew you,'" he said.


Youngji's confession was confirmed by Gyuri admitting it, but their relationship was fine. He also said that he has become close to Nicole Jung and Kang Ji Young.


“When we reunited two years ago, I didn't know Nicole and Jiyoung (two members who left KARA before Youngji joined). "It felt very comfortable because they approached me first," said Youngji.


Then, Youngji also revealed that the group's pre-release song entitled "Hello" contained the voice of the late Goo Hara. “This is a song that contains the members' feelings. "That's where Ha-ra's voice comes from," he explained.


The idol born in 1994 added, "He recorded it a long time ago. Some people think it is AI's voice, but it is his real voice. Our members put their heart and soul into every word of the record, and it became a song we truly love.”


KARA, the group consisting of Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Jiyoung, and Youngji, unveiled the pre-release song "Hello" from their digital single “I Do I Do”. “Hello” is a ballad themed around the greeting “An-yeong,” which means “hello” and “goodbye.” The song captures the various emotions associated with greetings and farewells, such as the joy of reunion and the sadness of parting. These feelings are conveyed through the members' touching voices.


KARA's new song received an emotional response from fans. Many of them were touched by the members' friendship even though Hara had left them.


"I'm grateful because the members haven't forgotten," said one netizen. "I haven't heard it, but I'm already shedding tears," said another netizen. "This will give me goosebumps," added another.


"I don't think I can listen to it because it's too painful," commented one netizen. "This is very valuable," continued another netizen. "This is a very special song," said another. (wk/inta)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)