Cube Entertainment Denies Dating Rumors Between (G)I-DLE's Shuhua And Taiwanese Actor Ko Chen Tung

Eka P
0

Cube Entertainment Denies Dating Rumors Between (G)I-DLE's Shuhua And Taiwanese Actor Ko Chen Tung

Cube Entertainment has firmly denied rumors of a romantic dating among (G)I-DLE member Shuhua and Taiwanese actor Ko Chen Tung.


On July sixteen, Shuhua shared numerous photographs on her private Instagram with the caption “Hey~ I love you.€� Ko Chen Tung replied with a smiling emoji in the comments, prompting hypothesis amongst netizens approximately a probable romantic dating. Additionally, Shuhua had attended Ko Chen Tung’s birthday party during a personal ride to Taiwan last June, further fueling the rumors. The comment in question has on account that been deleted.


On July 18, Cube Entertainment addressed the speculation, firmly stating, “The dating rumors among Shuhua and Ko Chen Tung are groundless.€�


Currently, Shuhua is actively promoting (G)I-DLE’s new mini album “I SWAY” and its identify song “Klaxon.€�

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)