Slightly Different, Winter Aespa's Enthusiasm to Show Off the Contents of a Tiny Bag Makes Karina Wonder

Eka P
0

Slightly Different, Winter Aespa's Enthusiasm to Show Off the Contents of a Tiny Bag Makes Karina Wonder

When Unpacking Her Tiny Bag, Winter Aespa Shows A Different Attitude. Karina Noticing the Difference in Winter's Attitude Couldn't Bear To Comment.


aespa recently appeared on YouTube Vogue Korea to spill the contents of his bag. When it was Winter's turn to unpack the contents of the tiny bag, his attitude made Karina comment.


Winter says there's a difference when he goes to work and when he's out with his friends. At work, Winter tends to carry a lot of things while playing with friends.


"When we work, I like a big bag to carry a lot of things. So I need a big bag. But when I'm out with my friends, I take a small bag and carry very little stuff," says Winter.


First of all, Winter took out his cell phone and was pleased with how advanced technology was today. Karina also couldn't resist commenting on Winter's somewhat different opening.


"The first object, my cellphone. I am grateful for technological innovation. I am very grateful to those who made this," he continued.


Karina, who saw Winter talking about her cell phone, commented, "What do you mean?"


Winter went on to explain that technology helped him view maps, connect with members and find information. After that, he took out the AirPods with animal cases.


Knowing how Winter started talking about the contents of her bag, Karina was surprised. "You are very long-winded today," Karina said.


In response, Winter said, "Yeah, that's up to me."


Winter's next item is a mosquito patch that he got in Japan. When aespa is on schedule in Japan, Winter gets bitten by a mosquito and scars so he needs it.


Lastly, Winter has a Buddhist prayer beads with the symbol of an elephant and monks to protect it. Apparently Winter also had one from Giselle but didn't bring it that day. (wk/inta)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)