Jin BTS Unravels the Beginning of Collaboration with Coldplay Through Stories Full of Compliments

Eka P
0

Jin BTS Unravels the Beginning of Collaboration with Coldplay Through Stories Full of Compliments

Jin BTS apparently leaked a story about the beginning of a collab with Coldplay, he told Chef Baek Jong Won with lots of compliments.


Jin BTS is known to have achieved great success in his debut as a soloist through the single "The Astronaut". Not only did the song win first place on the music show "M!Countdown", Jin also became the third Korean soloist to reach over 700,000 sales with an album on its first day of release according to the Hanteo Chart. Now another interesting fact and story behind the song "The Astronaut" has been revealed again.


Jin conveyed this in a culinary program with chef Baek Jong Won which aired on YouTube BANGTANTV on Saturday (12/11). Currently, the program titled "BTS Jin with Baek Jong Won" has aired episodes one and two. The show itself was reportedly recorded two months ago.


In the first episode, Jin was seen mentioning his single "The Astronaut". He explained that the song was made in collaboration with Coldplay.


“Have you ever heard of British band Coldplay?” asked Jin, who was answered by Chef Baek Jong Won who didn't know. “They are one of my favorite bands. They gave me a song, where I wrote the lyrics," explained Jin again.


On the same occasion, Jin also dismantled the start of his collaboration with Coldplay for his solo single. After previously working together as a group, Jin who idolized Coldplay wanted to collaborate again. Jin recounted the moment by inserting a lot of praise for Coldplay.


"I've always liked band music like this," Jin BTS praised again. “We had worked together before as a group, and I liked working with them so much that I asked if they had any songs for me as a solo. They asked, 'What style do you want to sing?' So I gave them some references," he said.


Jin also mentioned that he was asked about the message he wanted to convey through his song later. “They also asked what kind of message I wanted to embed. Since the lyrics are also important, I told them that I wanted to infuse my love for the fans with beautiful and joyful vibes."


Meanwhile, Chef Baek Jong Won, who listened to his story, was no less amazed. He praised Jin in return, who was considered very good at bringing himself around other people.


“I think you are blessed with people. You can get along with anyone, especially those who are older than you," said Chef Baek Jong Won (wk/sept)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)