Ex-KARA's Park Gyuri laughs at rumors about living in four different houses every day

Eka P
0

Ex-KARA's Park Gyuri laughs at rumors about living in four different houses every day
Instagram/gyuri_88


Park Gyuri, a former member of the girl group KARA, who has now disbanded and will soon have a comeback, discusses about her personal life, including the strange rumors that have surfaced since she has been silent for a long time.


The appearance of Park Gyuri before her old group KARA made a comeback gave her fans a fresh update. On the show "Oh Eun Young's Golden Clinic", Park Gyuri revealed that she decided to continue to suppress her pain after the death of the late Goo Hara.


Besides that, Park Gyuri also discussed the rumors regarding her suspected of being a big influential real estate investor. Many rumors say that every real estate that Park Gyuri touches will turn into gold for sale. Even the prices of all the houses that Park Gyuri pointed to on the map would go up due to her popularity.


"It's really a dramatic rumor," said Park Gyuri when appearing at the event on Friday (24/6). The strange rumors turned out to be not only that, Park Gyuri also alluded to rumors about him owning four buildings and living in 4 houses on different days of the week.


"I only live in one house. It's in Samsung-dong," he said briefly denying the rumors. With lots of rumors, Park Gyuri also has a hard time with herself because she is afraid of being abandoned by people because of her shortcomings.


"Because of my current position, I have a strong belief that I shouldn't tell others about my flaws. Ever since I lived as a child, I have had a strong idea that I shouldn't show any flaws," he said.


"I feel like I'm sick of my heart for so long trying to solve this alone. But I'm afraid people will be disappointed and leave if I say it comfortably and show how bad I am. So I can't tell my story anywhere, and my worries and fatigue are now piling up ," he said later.


While discussing his anxiety, Park Gyuri got a lot of advice from Oh Eun Young who is a psychological expert on the show. Apparently, after this Park Gyuri received a lot of input which made her relieved. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)