Keep circulating, this is Park Min Young's comment about his dating rumors with Park Seo Joon

Eka P
0

Keep circulating, this is Park Min Young's comment about his dating rumors with Park Seo Joon
Park Min Young with Park Seo Joon

In an interview, Park Min Young once opened up about her dating rumors with Park Seo Joon. Check out the full response in the news below.


Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon displayed great chemistry when starring in the drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" in 2018. Following the success of the drama, they are rumored to have been dating secretly for the past four years.

In an interview, Park Min Young once discussed the dating rumors with Park Seo Joon. He denied ever having a romantic relationship with Park Seo Joon and asked people to stop spreading it so as not to tarnish the success of "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim".

Park Min Young is grateful for the support her character receives, but she and Park Seo Joon are just colleagues in real life. Therefore, Park Min Young hopes that these rumors will stop spreading.

He said, "I used to have a secret relationship, but not with Park Seo Joon. We never dated overseas. If we were secretly dating, why would I post photos of him online? I won't leave any traces."

Park Min Young added that she was tired of constantly being misunderstood on a date with Park Seo Joon, just because of the similarities in the places they visited and the items they thought matched. He also said that the pieces of "evidence" presented by netizens and the media were too forced, but people still believed it.

He explained, "You can clearly say that this 'evidence' is forced, but people are starting to believe it. Should I call it a proof box? I looked at them, and there's no truth to any of them. There's no truth to the shoes, hat or whatever."

"While I was on my way for this interview, my mother told me to bring her passport and show them the immigration stamp, so I can prove that the trip I did was with her," added Park Min Young.

He continued, "They collect a lot of so-called evidence that has no credibility and I feel very misunderstood. I don't feel it needs an explanation."

But when the topic became more and more viral, I started to feel sorry for everyone who worked so hard in the drama ('What's Wrong With Secretary Kim') with me. I spent a hard day because of it. That's why I decided to explain everything. he added.

He explained, "Dating rumors started as soon as the drama ended and I feel very guilty that it overshadowed the drama. I hope this interview will help bring back interest (people in) the drama's success."

Lastly, Park Min Young emphasized that she is not dating anyone and asked people to stop spreading these rumors. "I want to emphasize that the rumors are not true," he said.

"I don't understand how someone can say I'm dating someone by collecting false evidence and rumors. My last word about dating rumors? I'm not dating. I'm not dating and I'm not getting married," he concluded.

Meanwhile, Park Min Young is starring in the JTBC drama "Forecasting Love and Weather" with Song Kang. In this drama she plays a beautiful and intelligent BMKG employee. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)