Yoon Chan Young Reveals Touching Moments on the Set of 'All of Us Are Dead'

Eka P
0

Yoon Chan Young Reveals Touching Moments on the Set of 'All of Us Are Dead'
Yoon Chan Young

Yoon Chan Young discussed his thoughts on the topics raised by 'All of Us Are Dead'. The young actor also highlighted the drama's ending where his character dies.


The popularity of "All of Us Are Dead" made the players flooded with interviews. One of them is Yoon Chan Young who plays Cheong San, a calm student who does everything he can to save his friends.

"All of Us Are Dead" is a Netflix series about a group of students waiting to be rescued after a zombie virus breaks out at their school. This drama discusses important things, such as irresponsible adults in society.

Yoon Chan Young discussed his thoughts on the topics raised by "All of Us Are Dead". "There is a reason why a student is a student. A student is still in the process of learning, and they are preparing to experience various situations in society," said Yoon Chan Young.

Yoon Chan added, "We learn a lot from friends, but I think we also need adults to help us become responsible adults. I think irresponsible adults are people who don't think about students' perspectives, and are not considerate or understanding. Young.

"I think giving the necessary advice is great, but when they start saying the things they want when someone doesn't want to hear it, you can become condescending. I'm an adult now too, and constantly think about what makes a person a mature person. responsible," said Yoon Chan Young.

Yoon Chan Young shared the touching moment he felt on the set of "All of Us Are Dead". Yoon Chan Young shared, "We are co-stars, but we're also good friends. We share thoughts about certain scenes, and respect each other well. I was very touched when they told me that they respected the way I carried myself on set," vented Yoon Chan Young.

Yoon Chan Young also highlighted the ending of the drama and whether Cheong San died. "I was actually asked about whether Cheong San died or not in another interview recently. To be honest, I don't know," said Yoon Chan Young.

Yoon Chan Young concluded, "I haven't heard about what happened next, and nothing has been decided. Personally, I want to live. I want to be able to say things that I can't say." (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)