Rain Enjoys Listening To Kim Tae Hee's Wife's Advice Until It Is Applied When Acting Drama

Eka P
0

Rain Enjoys Listening To Kim Tae Hee's Wife's Advice Until It Is Applied When Acting Drama
Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Rain who recently appeared as a character in the drama 'Ghost Doctor' has proven how his efforts to explore successful roles are coupled with his wife's advice.


Starring in the drama "Ghost Doctor" which ended its episode on February 22, Rain admitted that he had some dilemmas. Openly, this one actor and singer has difficulty digesting the character he plays.

In an online interview, Rain shared about the process of filming his drama so far. Rain said, "I had a lot of difficulty digesting this character. I thought I shouldn't be too serious because I was playing a doctor who stood between life and death. I wanted to make a drama that was light and fun, and I felt happy because I think I did," said Rain. explain.

As is known, Rain plays the character of Cha Young Min, a thoracic surgeon. To deepen the role, Rain has consulted many thoracic surgeons. "I jotted down the contents of the conversation while they were working and imagined, what if it was me?" he said then.

In addition to the drama production, Rain also revealed that his family fully supports his work playing this character. His love for his family also contributed to this passion. "I actually rarely read comments. If the drama is fun, it's fun. My wife and daughter say they watch my drama whenever they have time," he said later.

"Kim Tae Hee cheered for filming the drama and gave me advice. I always listen to anything because he is someone I really admire. I always appreciate his support or advice. And I also apply it to my acting," he said praising his wife's best advice.

On the other hand, when Kim Tae Hee is acting, Rain doesn't talk much. "When we're at home, we don't talk much about work. We don't ask each other specifically about the job. Each of us has our own agency, so I don't even say a big opinion. However, I still monitor his work, ' said Rain later.

Then, when asked what regrets he has and what he would do if given the opportunity to look back at himself as a soul like a drama. "There are many. As an actor named Jeong Ji Hoon, a son, a family member, I am still very sorry. So I try to be kind to the people around me. I regret that I should have been closer to my fans," he later said.

Meanwhile, Rain said he wanted to try living the life of a woman. And no kidding, she wants to live the life of a woman like Lee Hyori. "I want to try working as a woman. Also, I want to feel a little happiness in college. I want to experience other jobs such as a cook and an athlete," she said. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)