MONSTA X's Hyungwon Used to be an Introvert, Now It's Different Thanks to Dare to Try New Things

Eka P
0

MONSTA X's Hyungwon Used to be an Introvert, Now It's Different Thanks to Dare to Try New Things
MONSTA X's Hyungwon

Hyungwon admits that he has an introverted personality where he is always worried and cautious. However, over time he was able to find a way to deal with it.


Being known as an introvert is no longer an open secret for fans of MONSTA X's Hyungwon. Recently, Hyungwon has revealed about his personality which clearly shows that he has gradually changed.

Hyungwon talked about being active in various fields such as acting and DJing in the interview after his recent photo shoot. When asked why he works so diligently in various fields, Hyungwon answered so that people can experience his true self in various ways.

Hyungwon who used to be an introvert also opened up about the process of changing his personality into someone who is an extrovert. This MONSTA X member said that the process of change began when he had many thoughts and worries.

"I'm a careful type of person. In particular, when I'm in a situation where I have to make a decision, I try to do it without regrets as much as possible. As a result, I have a lot of worries and thoughts," he said.

However, when he has problems, Hyungwon mostly keeps it to himself. He did it because he didn't want anything bad to happen.

"I didn't tell anyone. I had a feeling that if someone often said bad things, only unfortunate things would happen. Since then, I have harbored worries and believed I could take care of myself," she said.

In addition, Hyungwon then shared his interest in learning new things. One of the things he really loves to learn is golf. For a Hyungwon, playing golf has its own pleasures.

"It's interesting that the ball doesn't move as expected and it feels great when the ball goes into the cup at an unexpected moment. My daily life also changes, I don't sleep enough and go to golf lessons in the morning," he continued.

Despite being an introvert, Hyungwon doesn't hesitate to like new ventures or adventures. "This is one of my changing tendencies. Before, I was reluctant to try something else when I adapted to one thing or was immersed in it. These days, learning new things is the joy of life," said Hyungwon.

"As part of MONSTA X, I don't think I spent my youth carelessly," said Hyungwon when responding to spending my twenties with MONSTA X.

Meanwhile, Hyungwon himself has debuted with MONSTA X since 2015. This indicates that Hyungwon's career has started since he was in his early 20s. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)