Misunderstanding, Saerom fromis_9 Gives An Explanation About His Comments on V Live

Eka P
0

Misunderstanding, Saerom fromis_9 Gives An Explanation About His Comments on V Live
Saerom fromis_9

After his comments on the live stream became controversial, Saerom fromis_9 immediately clarified on Weverse. Check out the full statement below.


Saerom is in the spotlight because of the comments he made before starting the live stream with fromis_9. When the controversy spread, he immediately clarified on Weverse.

As is known, Saerom drew criticism for saying something that invited criticism while doing V live. Without realizing that the camera was on, the beautiful idol said, "I'm fed up. I want to go home as soon as possible."

The comments immediately caught the public's attention and caused significant misunderstandings. Saerom also received a lot of criticism from South Korean netizens.

As the controversy grew, Saerom immediately made his point through Weverse. He said that the comments were not directed at fans, but related to the quarantine rules he was living.

Saerom wrote, "Hello, this is Saerom fromis_9. I wrote to explain the comments at the beginning of yesterday's V Live. I met the members after self-quarantine. I talked about how I liked being alone at first, but I was so sick of not being able to go out at all. ."

He continued, "In addition, while self-quarantine lasted for 7 days, I couldn't go home until Soyeon's test came back negative because she was my housemate. I was also worried about Soyeon, so I said I couldn't wait to go home. what I said can be misunderstood because the full context is missing."

Finally, he apologized for considering his actions as recklessness. Saerom also promised to be more careful in the future.

"I want to show the best version of myself because we haven't seen each other for a long time and I'm sorry I surprised you because of my carelessness. I promise to greet you more often while being mature and careful," he concluded.

After clarifying, fromis_9 fans sent many messages of support for Saerom. Fans also asked the idol to ignore malicious comments made by haters. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)