Kim Hee Sun promises to show a new side when he becomes a grim reaper on 'Tomorrow', this is the leak

Eka P
0

D

Kim Hee Sun promises to show a new side when he becomes a grim reaper on 'Tomorrow', this is the leak
Kim Hee Sun

uring an interview recently, Kim Hee Sun talked about various interesting things about his new drama, 'Tomorrow'. Here's the full narrative.


Recently, Kim Hee Sun did a photo shoot with Vogue magazine. In the accompanying interview, he discussed various interesting things about his new drama, "Tomorrow".

"Tomorrow" is a fantasy drama about a grim reaper. Even though the grim reaper is supposed to guide the dead, they try to save people who are suicidal.

Kim Hee Sun plays the leader of the "Danger Management Team" named Goo Ryun. Despite being known as a fearless and charismatic grim reaper, he has an icy personality that drives people away.

During the interview, Kim Hee Sun confessed that he would show a new side through his role as Goo Ryun. According to him, this role is very different from the innocent and sweet character he had previously portrayed.

Kim Hee Sun said, "I want to show a different image. Since I have tried (roles) young girls who are innocent, kind, hardworking and diligent, I want to try bolder roles."

He continued, "I think it's my first time acting as someone as cool and aloof as Goo Ryun. I'm sure I'll be able to show you a completely new Kim Hee Sun. I boldly ask you to look forward to it."

Kim Hee Sun then said, "There is a period of time where I will work and only pay attention to how beautiful I am (on screen) and how much screen time I get. While acting, your face can be compromised in some scenes, but I just want to look pretty. ."

"Thankfully, my acting and attitude towards work have changed to become more desirable. Now, I participate with the mindset that those around me must do well in order for this project to run well. Looking beautiful is no longer important," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "Tomorrow" is prepared to replace the broadcast slot of "Tracer" on Friday - Saturday night MBC. The plan, the drama, which also stars Rowoon SF9, will start airing in March. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)