Ji An Discusses Bed Scene with Yeon Woo Jin on 'Serve The People', Mixed Up?

Eka P
0

Ji An Discusses Bed Scene with Yeon Woo Jin on 'Serve The People', Mixed Up?
Ji An - Yeon Woo Jin

In the film 'Serve the People', Ji An will play a wife who has an affair with her husband's children. Doing a bed scene with Yeon Woo Jin, this is what the actress thinks.


Co-starring with Yeon Woo Jin in "Serve the People", Ji An talked about his latest project with local media. In this film, the beautiful actress who was born in 1983 plays a commander's wife who has an affair.

"Serve the People" tells the story of Mu Gwang (Yeon Woo Jin) an exemplary soldier who dreams of becoming successful for the sake of his wife and children. When he gets the job of being a cook at the Division Commander's (Cho Sung Ha) house, his life turns upside down. Mu Gwang apparently fell in love with the commander's young wife, Soo Ryun (Ji An).

Recently, Ji An as the female lead shared about her experience doing bed scenes with Yeon Woo Jin. In "Serve the People", there is a very bold bed scene involving the two. But unexpectedly, Ji An was always worried about doing such a scene.

"I've always been afraid of bed scenes, but I've always had concerns about how to do it. I met co-stars and directors who were good for bringing out a part of me that I didn't know about. I thought I did well. It was captured beautifully. Honestly, I'm satisfied with the bed scene," said Ji An.

For Ji An, all of that is the aggravating part of the film where Soo Ryun is dissatisfied with married life and her emotions change after getting to know Mu Gwang. Ji An argues, when Soo Ryun's love deepens and his heart opens, everything is expressed through bed scenes which for him are far from ugly or erotic connotations.

"It's up to the audience to see it, but I, Woo Jin and the director did our best, so I'm satisfied because they performed beautifully," said Ji An.

Ji An also mentioned that he often refuses project offers that require him to show his body. But with "Serve the People", Ji An hopes that his acting spectrum will expand. Even so, he admitted that he was mixed up because he was annoyed that the film he starred in was only highlighted because of the bed scene, although he was satisfied with the result.
"It's sad that a film made like this is talked about as a bed scene with extreme exposure. I have no regrets, but I feel lacking. I hope, I can become a better actor in my next work," concluded Ji An.

Meanwhile, "Serve the People" is directed by Jang Cheol Soo, who has won various awards. The film is scheduled to hit the screens on February 23. (wk/inta)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)