IU Turns 30, Reveals Goals and Views on the Future Music Industry

Eka P
0

IU Turns 30, Reveals Goals and Views on the Future Music Industry
Solo singer IU reveals career goals at the age of 30. (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram @iu_indonesia)

K-pop solo singer, IU reveals her purpose in life at the age of 30. Starting from his career to social activities.


IU was born in 1993, indicating that this year she has turned 30 by Korean reckoning.

Citing IU's interview with fashion magazine Marie Claire, the female musician admitted that she began to have a different perspective on the music world.

"I think from a musical perspective, it's a good concept to consider how you think and feel different things as you get older," he said, quoted from Soompi, Tuesday (22/2/2022).

IU explained her plans when she turned 30. He admits that he is more confident than when he was 20 years old.

“I feel so good that I gain my confidence and think I can do anything. Maybe because it's still the beginning of the year, but the feeling is still there," he said.

 "There's something I've dreamed about abstractly since my 20s. I want to open a small studio or concert hall where people can perform and work."

"Instead of a private studio workspace, I wanted to create a space where you can show your work to the public. But now that I'm in my 30s, I've decided and I'm in the process of making it a reality." /celebrties.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)