Rivals Win Trophies, YooA OH MY GIRL Says It's About NCT Dream's Victory

Eka P
0

Even though there was no bad relationship between the two groups, fans were disappointed that they couldn't get a win for their favorite group. YooA Undertook Live Broadcasts To Convince Fans That They Are Satisfied.

Rivals Win Trophies, YooA OH MY GIRL Says It's About NCT Dream's Victory

NCT Dream's album, "Hot Sauce", was released with {=cOH MY GIRL]'s "Dun Dun Dance". With the two facing each other on the charts, of course, when the music show rolls around, the two groups will be fighting for first place.

While NCT Dream ended up sweeping 8 winning trophies, OH MY GIRL's YooA had nothing but praise for her "rival". While there is absolutely no bad relationship between the two, OH MY GIRL fans are naturally disappointed not to be able to get a win for their favorite group. YooA did a live broadcast to reassure fans that they were satisfied.

"I was very happy during this promotion. Many fans apologized for not being able to give us first place, but no, I really don't care about that. Of course, it would be great to win first place, but while watching people ( NCT Dream) who was nominated for first place with us, we feel very proud," said YooA.

"They released a full album and got first place. We had a similar experience, so I'm really proud of them. I wonder if I'm old enough to think like that. I mean, it might sound funny to people older than me. us, but we are still considered a senior group and we are experienced in this field, so I really hope they will win first place."

He added, "I was so happy for them that I applauded sincerely. If I was in that position myself, I would be very happy, so I understand how they feel. So I'm very happy and I can sincerely congratulate them."

YooA kept reassuring her own fans that she was fine for not winning first place. He expressed his gratitude even for being nominated and praised NCT Dream's “Hot Sauce.” The song was so good, he even danced in the waiting room.

Because this is NCT Dream's first full album and Mark Lee's first comeback with the group since his graduation, this album is very meaningful to fans. We are happy to see how supportive YooA is of her juniors. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)