Song Joong Ki predicts the scene of gay guy seduction in 'Vincenzo' will be viral

Eka P
0

In the eighth episode of 'Vincenzo', there is a scene where Vincenzo (Song Joong Ki) uses all his charms to seduce gay guy, Hwang Min Seong (Kim Sung Cheol).


Netflix continues to pamper loyal viewers of "Vincenzo" with the latest content. On Sunday (30/5), The Swoon YouTube channel shared a video showing Song Joong Ki taking the Superfan quiz.

Song Joong Ki was asked to answer several detailed questions "Vincenzo". In between answering these questions, the Netflix team will provide questions about the drama. One of them is about the scene where Vincenzo (Song Joong Ki) seduces a gay guy, Hwang Min Seong (Kim Sung Cheol).

Song Joong Ki shyly admitted that he already knew that the scene would go viral. "Yes. While reading the scene, I thought, 'What? Suddenly?'. Min Seong appeared in the eighth episode and brightened the atmosphere of the drama," said Song Joong Ki.

"It handles quite a sensitive issue. But I think the relationship between Min Seong and Tae Ho (Vincenzo's pseudonym when acting as a gay guy) helped create a fun scene. I think that's why I'm sure the scene will be beautiful," continued Song Joong Ki.

"I also know it will be recorded in slow motion," added Song Joong Ki. The handsome actor then shared that the scene where Hwang Min Seong looked at a photo of Vincenzo in prison was actually not in the script.

"No. It's not in the script. But we thought it would be funny if Min Seong thought about Tae Ho while in prison. The director felt guilty asking him (Kim Sung Cheol) to come back for that scene," said Song Joong Ki.

"But Sung Cheol is a close friend of mine, so I asked him for help. I called him and asked what he was doing. He said he was at home, so I asked him to come and help me. I'm sure I'm like a member of the mafia to him," concluded Song Joong Ki.

Meanwhile, the last episode of "Vincenzo" was ranked the sixth highest in tvN history. The drama, which features Jeon Yeo Bin, is under "Crash Landing on You", "Goblin", "Reply 1988", "Mr. Sunshine" and "Mr. Queen". (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)