Reminiscing about SHINee's Jonghyun through the 3rd Shiny Arts Festival

Eka P
0

Every year, Shiny Foundation, a foundation formed by the late Jonghyun SHINee, holds a tribute ceremony for him. This year, a number of friends and friends performed at an event entitled the Shiny Arts Festival.

Photo: Jonghyun / SM Entertainment

The festival is held every year in addition to remembering Jonghyun, it also supports the growth of artists who want to appear on stage. This year, the festival was being held online due to the pandemic.

During the festival, Jonghyun's colleagues, such as SHINee members to other SM Entertainment artists, did not just sing. They also reminisced about the impression they had on Jonghyun during his lifetime.

Taemin recalled how Jonghyun was someone who really loved music and performed on stage. While Key said Jonghyun was the figure he idolized the most.

"Jonghyun really likes music and stage more than anyone," said Taemin.

"He is the most stubborn figure. But he is the artist I idolize the most, my best friend, my brother, and my co-workers," continued Key.

SNSD's Taeyeon and Sooyoung also shared their memories of Jonghyun. Likewise Tao, who is a former member of EXO.

"Jonghyun was the first person I met in Korea. I'm always grateful for what he did to me at that time," said Tao.

"Jonghyun is the most unique, extraordinary, and very talented artist I have ever known in my life," said Taeyeon.

"He never once failed to impress me. He is a person who will always be my inspiration to keep trying harder. We really admire you, Jonghyun," added Sooyoung.

In addition, Baek Yerin, Jo Kwon, DinDin, Ailee and IU also spoke and shared memories of Jonghyun's lifetime.

SHINee's Jonghyun passed away in 2017. He still lives on through his extraordinary musical works. /hot.detik.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)