Oh My Girl Second Win Trophy Collection For 'Dun Dun Dance'

Eka P
0

Oh My Girl again won the trophy from music programs with their comeback song "Dun Dun Dance".


After appearing on SBS MTV's music program “The Show” tonight, Tuesday (25/05), Oh My Girl, who are currently promoting their new song “Dun Dun Dance”, managed to secure the first place ranking of the program.

Oh My Girl outperformed the other two nominees namely fromis_9 with 'We Go' and ONEUS with 'Black Mirror' which took second and third place with 5720 and 3407 points, respectively.

So far, Oh My Girl has collected two wins from music programs since making a comeback with "Dun Dun Dance".

After being announced as winners, Oh My Girl members expressed their gratitude to fans and delivered a special encore performance.

You can watch Oh My Girl's encore performance on SBS MTV's 'The Show' in the video below. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)