B.I Releases Show Mellow Aura on the Beach in Teaser Comeback Song Lyrics 'Illa Illa'

Eka P
0

B.I Has Revealed Mood Lyric Movie For One Of His Songs, 'Illa Illa'. As the title implies, the clip features quite mellow and touching lyrics.

Instagram / shxxbi131

B.I continues to release more teaser content ahead of the release of their first full album, “WATERFALL”. The owner of the real name Kim Hanbin spoils fans almost every day with previews of his new song.

This time, B.I has revealed a lyrical mood film for one of his songs entitled “Illa Illa”. The MV exudes a gentle aura with an overall calming yet sad vibe. As the title suggests, the clip features pretty mellow and touching lyrics.

"Because I wiped the water running on both cheeks. Oh, at the corner of my eye there is a beach. The cause of the warm bubble enveloping," reads the lyrics while B.I stands by the sea. There's still more teaser content to come, so fans don't miss out on any teasers to come.

"Waterfall" is scheduled for release on June 1 at 6 p.m. KST. This album is known to contain 12 cool songs with various genres. The songs include "Daydream", "Numb", "Illusion", "Flow Away", "Help Me", "Remember Me", "Stay" and many more.

Previously, B.I had spoiled fans by releasing a global song entitled "Got It Like That". The song was released last May 14 and collaborated with Destiny Rogers and Tyla Yaweh.

This is known to be the first experience for B.I to collaborate with international singers. B.I has also previously shared a short clip of his recording in the studio. The video shows that B.I is really focused on producing his music.

B.I himself is known to be a member of the executive director board at the IOK Company agency. IOK Company explained that they want to give young and talented artists another chance to show their talents. B.I is appointed as executive director through a major shareholder meeting. (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)