Kim Ji Hoon Reveals It Was Not An Easy Decision To Accept The Psychopath's Role In 'Flower Of Evil'

Iin
0

Kim Ji Hoon plays the character Baek Hee Sung, a psychopath boy and an accomplice to a serial killer. He Discusses the Issue of the Image Provided by the Public for His Role While Acting.


Kim Ji Hoon Reveals It Was Not An Easy Decision To Accept The Psychopath's Role In 'Flower Of Evil'

Kim Ji Hoon is currently gaining popularity for his role in the drama "Flower of Evil". The actor who was born in 1981 is known to play the character Baek Hee Sung, a psychopath boy and an accomplice to a serial killer.


Kim Ji Hoon also recently conducted an interview to discuss his experiences in acting. The drama star "The Rich Son" discussed the image the public gave him for his role when acting.


"I'm very frustrated with the image that people have set on me. Of course, viewers will only see my image through what is broadcast on TV, so I'm always annoyed because I feel the distance between realities is too big," said Kim Ji Hoon.


Even if I think of him as an actor, the image of an actor playing the role of director or a weekend drama actor continues to narrow my boundaries. I was ready to do more but was not given a good chance. That's very disappointing, "added Kim Ji Hoon.


However, Kim Ji Hoon, who ended up being very selective in choosing acting projects, lost his offer. "I realized I shouldn't choose to narrow my limits like that anymore. So I started rejecting weekend dramas or those that would reproduce my existing character. So I naturally lost my job and it was difficult," said Kim Ji Hoon.


Kim Ji Hoon finally took on a new challenge. The star of the drama "Bad Thief, Good Thief" doesn't care if the role of the character who can break the existing framework is small. It made him feel happier.


On the other hand, Kim Ji Hoon revealed that it was not an easy decision to accept the role of a psychopath in "Flower of Evil". "It was not an easy decision because I lay in a vegetative state at the beginning of the drama and only played an active role in the second half," said Kim Ji Hoon.


"I didn't realize it until the eighth episode, but the script itself, which came out until the eighth episode, was very interesting. I also have great faith in the director and production company, so I decided to take the plunge and be satisfied that it turned out to be a successful adventure," concluded Kim Ji Hoon.


(wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)