Take a peek at Lee Jae Wook's charm in the latest Korean drama 'Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol'

Iin
Netflix will soon be presenting the latest Korean drama series titled 'Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol' on the 26th August 2020.

Take a peek at Lee Jae Wook's charm in the latest Korean drama 'Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol'

A line of well-known actors and actresses starred in this drama, including Lee Jae Wook who previously successfully played various characters in the drama 'Memories of the Alhambra', 'Search WWW' and 'Extraordinary You'.

If you can't wait to follow the drama 'Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol', consider the following description of Sunwoo Jun's character who will be played by Lee Jae Wook in this drama.

Jun's character is portrayed as a part-time man with a free personality. Although he is often aloof and always keeps his distance from others, his mysterious character makes you want to get to know his personality more deeply, especially when his life changes when he is met by a skilled pianist named Gu Ra Ra (Go Ara).

Lee Jae Wook commented on Jun's mysterious and caring character, "Jun's character has a special attraction because he has two opposing personalities. He is someone I want to get to know more about after knowing about this drama. The more I got to know him, I realized that Jun's character actually has a very soft heart. He doesn't easily express his feelings, so that makes a lot of people curious. "

Lee Jae Wook also expressed his response regarding the drama 'Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol', "I feel nervous when I have to play a role in this drama. I want to express various charming aspects of Jun's character well so that I can convince the audience. I have played various different characters in the series before, for that I will also show my best acting in this drama to all viewers. ”
Tags