Hwasa Discusses Latest Songs, 'Maria' And The Future Together With Mamamoo

Iin
Hwasa revealed that he met with Mamamoo members to share plans for the future and concerns about the present. He Also Expresses His Desire To Continue Playing Music.


Hwasa Mamamoo has just made his comeback as a solo singer by releasing a new album with the title track titled "Maria". Recently, the 1995-born singer underwent a photo shoot and an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine where she discussed her new work.

First, Hwasa responds to the popularity of "Mari" and says, "I want many people to think and reflect on themselves and be entertained by various interpretations of the song. The theme in 'Maria' is related to what I think and what is thought by me who is 26 years old now."

The interviewer showed that the lyrics of the songs on Hwasa's new album seemed to reflect his past six years in the entertainment industry, and he explained, "I realize it's very difficult to do one's work in a stable and calm way. I'm still sensitive because I don't feel comfortable, but I think I'm getting better. "

Source: Official

Hwasa sometimes appears on "I Live Alone" shows and she recently joined Park Na Rae and Han Hye Jin in the digital spin-off "Women's Secret Party" (literal translation). He shared, "It's been a long time since I met them. Park Na Rae and Han Hye Jin don't say much other than, 'You did a great job.' Even if they don't talk much, I feel more amused than before because it feels like they really know me. "

Hwasa also revealed he met with Mamamoo members to share plans for the future and concerns about the present. He commented, "There is a hiding place where we only go there when we chat a lot and listen to each other. I think that's why the four of us are getting closer."

Hwasa expressed his desire to continue to do music as long as he can. The owner's real name Ahn Hyejin said, "Every time I wake up in the morning, I think, 'It's possible that I might really fail today.' This is my determination and determination not to lose my initial passion. My popularity cannot last forever, so I will live vigorously for the allotted time. "

(wk / goddess)
Tags