Sulli confides her heart often changes, confused asked whether it's okay or not

Eka P
Sulli confides her heart often changes, confused asked whether it's okay or not - Sulli Performs with an Athletic Concept at a Photo Shoot with The Star. Former Member F (X) Such Open-Up Questions about the Latest Activities, Current Source of Inspiration and Condition.

Sulli Performs with an Athletic Concept at a Photo Shoot with The Star.

Sulli decorates the May issue of The Star magazine. The former member f (x) is opening up about the latest activities, state of mind and much more.

Photographing Sulli with The Star with an athletic concept with the theme "Be Positive". The 1994-born artist looked cheerful and healthy with his appearance wrapped in sports clothing.

In the interview session, Sulli was asked how to maintain her body shape. "Diet has become a habit. Before, I used to diet with reduced carbohydrates, but now I try to eat, instead of snacking or eating junk food," he said.

Sulli confides her heart often changes, confused asked whether it's okay or not
Source: Allkpop

Sulli shares her desire to meet fans through solo fanmeeting. He also mentioned his latest appearance by appearing on Dean's "Dayfly".

"I want to find out what I want to do the most, and I want to tell my story more to others. I have a strong desire to express myself, not only through music, but through photography or through dancing. the puzzle piece, I want to organize myself and then show myself to everyone, "he explained.

Sulli then discusses the source of her inspiration. "My mood changed. More than ten times a day, I experienced a real mood change, and I tried to let him and be an audience for them," he said.
View more on Instagram
Finally, Sulli talked about her current condition. He explained quite seriously even though it was a bit confusing.

"I'm not sure if I'm okay, but at the same time I think I'm fine. My mind is busy when I receive questions like this. When someone asks me how I am, I can only answer that I'm fine , but I also felt they were asking how I really was and I didn't take it lightly. To be honest, I tried hard to do it well, "concluded Sulli.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags