Hwa Sa opens up approximately the only and most effective boyfriend she had in her lifestyles

Eka P
Hwa Sa opens up approximately the only and most effective boyfriend she had in her lifestyles - MAMAMOO's Hwa Sa talked about her one and simplest courting revel in. 

Hwa Sa opens up approximately the only and most effective boyfriend she had in her lifestyles

On March 21, Hwa Sa guested on a phase of SBS' 'We Will Channel You.' The idol talked about her solo music "Twit," and MC Kang Ho Dong asked, "So who turned into the twit?" Yang Se Hyung additionally commented, "I assume there have been numerous due to the fact I don't suppose she struggled from simply one man."

Hwa Sa spoke back, "It changed into just one individual. The first and remaining man." She explained, "We first met inside the wintry weather. I observed him round for a yr however he rejected me. When we did start seeing each other, he simply deeply fell for my charms."

Hwa Sa delivered, "He added me something when I instructed him I'm yearning meals even at like 4-five am. He got up from drowsing to carry me stuff. He turned into so unchanging so I thought all men in the international are like that."

When requested if he's a superstar, Hwa Sa said, "He's surely not. I don't lie."



Source: allkpop.com
Tags