Big Bang's Seungri Officially Appointed as Suspect for Prostitution Allegations - Police Determine Seungri as Suspect for Issuing a Search Order.
The investigation related to the circulation of KakaoTalk's conversation about providing prostitution services involving Seungri is now entering a new phase. On Sunday (10/3) afternoon, the police finally set the Big Bang member as a suspect.
According to the police, Seungri was named a suspect in order to develop an investigation. The police need to immediately issue a search warrant at the nightclub ARENA, which is accused of being the location for providing prostitution services.
"In an effort to resolve the case to the root and try to clear Seungri's name and suspicion around him, we have marked Seungri as a suspect on charges of 'providing prostitution' to issue a search warrant at the nightclub ARENA, which is accused of providing prostitution," said the Office Seoul Metropolitan Police.
Earlier on Sunday (10/3) morning, around 20 police officers from the Seoul Metropolitan Police Station began a search for evidence at the nightclub ARENA. The police reportedly obtained data related to what was alleged to be Seungri about providing prostitution services to foreign investors.
Meanwhile, Seungri was confirmed to have started military service on March 25th. With the determination as a suspect this time, it is not impossible if the idol born in 1990 was forced to postpone undergoing military service.
Source: wowkeren.com
The investigation related to the circulation of KakaoTalk's conversation about providing prostitution services involving Seungri is now entering a new phase. On Sunday (10/3) afternoon, the police finally set the Big Bang member as a suspect.
According to the police, Seungri was named a suspect in order to develop an investigation. The police need to immediately issue a search warrant at the nightclub ARENA, which is accused of being the location for providing prostitution services.
"In an effort to resolve the case to the root and try to clear Seungri's name and suspicion around him, we have marked Seungri as a suspect on charges of 'providing prostitution' to issue a search warrant at the nightclub ARENA, which is accused of providing prostitution," said the Office Seoul Metropolitan Police.
Earlier on Sunday (10/3) morning, around 20 police officers from the Seoul Metropolitan Police Station began a search for evidence at the nightclub ARENA. The police reportedly obtained data related to what was alleged to be Seungri about providing prostitution services to foreign investors.
Meanwhile, Seungri was confirmed to have started military service on March 25th. With the determination as a suspect this time, it is not impossible if the idol born in 1990 was forced to postpone undergoing military service.
Source: wowkeren.com
