SHINee's Taemin reveals the difficulties and advantages of being a celebrity

Eka P
SHINee's Taemin reveals the difficulties and advantages of being a celebrity - Taemin Asked What Difficulties And Advantages He Was Feeling During Being a Celebrity.

Taemin Asked What Difficulties And Advantages He Was Feeling During Being a Celebrity.

Taemin SHINee has just comeback with their newest solo mini album titled "WANT". To celebrate the release of his solo album, the 1993-born singer held a press conference recently.

On this occasion, Taemin shared stories about the journey of his career in the music world which this year will be 11 years old. The owner of Lee Taemin's full name was asked what difficulties and advantages he felt while being a celebrity.

"We must continue to take care of ourselves and keep away from problems all the time," Taemin said. "But I believe that I've done all that well.

"I like to get something for free when I go to a restaurant," Taemin said about the good thing about being a celebrity. The singer who debuted in 2008 later revealed his experience while visiting a restaurant.

"I went to a Chinese restaurant some time ago with BewhY (rapper) and the owner asked for my signature," Taemin said. "So I gave it, and the owner gave us free food. It's little happiness."

Reading Taemin's interview, the fans praise him. "This is one of the many reasons I like him. He is very professional," commented Netter. "I will give you free food if you go to my restaurant," added another.
Tags